Since our founding in 2004, Symphonic Strategies has worked with people and organizations from all walks of life to help them attain seemingly impossible achievements.
Here’s a brief profile of some of our work over the years.
- We co-designed and co-facilitated a retreat in the mountains of Montana that brought together leaders from China, South Korea, Japan and the United States to construct a shared future around energy.
- We facilitated a strategic partnership among the nation’s oldest and largest youth development organizations designed to inspire at-risk youth to Imagine Science!
- We created a character education curriculum for ninth graders in Louisville, Kentucky that teach them how to embody Muhammad Ali’s core values.
- We developed community engagement and collective action strategies to support a partnership between the NYPD and a community-based non-profit in BedStuy (NY) to promote the principles of human justice and arrest diversion.
- We worked with a health care association to visualize what the ecosystem looks like from the perspective of low-income consumers of health care and we’ve mapped similar ecosystems agencies in the fields of public works, public safety, education, and philanthropy.
- We’ve created strategic plans for national service, for advancing social justice, for improving the life outcomes for men and boys of color, and for creating a global partnership for youth development professionals.
- We’ve facilitated community-healing dialogues in Tuskegee, Alabama and convened focus groups and listening sessions with residents in low-income communities in Dallas, Baltimore, New York, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.
- We’ve delivered speeches on movement building, collective action, and leadership to audiences in the public and private sectors. And, we’ve taught courses for thousands of leaders across the Federal government.
- In one of the most interesting experiences from our past, we co-designed and co-developed a week-long leadership development program that used the Civil War battle at Gettysburg as the backdrop.
We have a proven track record of accomplishment in a variety of fields and with a diverse array of clients. Our goal is, and has always been, to help you make decisions today that will position you to do extraordinary things tomorrow.